The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is excited to keep you and your loved ones healthy this flu season. The annual walk-in flu shot clinics will start Saturday, October 5, 2019. The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is offering flu clinics to the public, throughout the month of October, on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 5 (8:30am-12:00pm) at the Asian Resource Center, 1865 Finch St, Toledo, OH 43609
- Sunday, October 6 (8:00am-12:30pm) at Epworth United Methodist Church, 4855 Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615
- Monday, October 7 (1:00pm-3:00pm) at the Sylvania Senior Center, 7140 W. Sylvania Ave, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Saturday, October 12 (8:30 am-11:30am) at the Richfield Township Fire Hall, 11450 W. Sylvania Ave, Berkey, OH 43504
- Sunday, October 13 (8:00am-1:00pm) at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 5373 Main St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Wednesday, October 16 (7:00am-11:00am) at the Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, OH 43604
- Sunday, October 20 (8:00am-12:45pm) at Little Flower Church, 5522 Dorr St, Toledo, OH 43615
- Friday, October 25 (9:30 am-12:00pm) at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1201 Madison Ave, Toledo OH 43604
- Sunday, October 27 (8:00am-12:30pm) at Sylvania United Church of Christ, 7240 Erie St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Wednesday, October 30 (8:00am-4:00pm) at the Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, OH 43604
All insurances may be billed, including Medicare Part B and Ohio Medicaid. If you do not have insurance, the cost for the seasonal flu vaccine is $30.00, payable by cash, check, or credit card.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone six months of age and older, and able to be vaccinated, should receive the flu vaccine each year. For more information and a complete calendar of flu clinics, please visit https://lucascountyhealth.com.
For individuals requiring special accommodations, please contact the Health Department at 419-213-4163, to set up an appointment.